Friday, January 13, 2012

BBQ Quest!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is it. This is the year that I will go crazy with the grill. At least once I find one anyway. But once I do and I get it seasoned just right then there will be no stopping me. I've already been known to try new things here and there. But this year I am making a personal challenge to myself to just go stupid on the grill. To find that perfect balance with different flavors of wood. To come with the perfect rub. And to create the sickest BBQ sauce. Fortunately, I have a team of friends that will be willing to try anything once. And if they like it, come running for more. So hang on tight because it is gonna be a wild ride. From beef to pork. Chicken to fish. And allllllllllllllll kinds of veggies. This spring and summer I am pulling out all the tricks in the bag and even attempting to create some new ones.

-Marc

1 comment: