Friday, January 13, 2012

Food Adventures

So, Marc came up with this awesome idea of visiting two restaurants that we’ve never tried once a month.  We decided to break it down to fine dining and casual dining.  I think our first experience for February will be Lawry’s- The Prime Rib in Dallas.  Haven’t confirmed a casual place yet but I’m thinking BBQ or perhaps a diner? 


Thennnnnnnn, my good friend Aminah told us about the International Grand Tasting event held at the Irving Convention Center on Saturday, March 31, 2012.  Over 65 chefs serving samples of their cuisine and more than 400 premium wine and imported beers.  Oh I am SO excited about this event!!!  Marc and I are going to volunteer for another “Savor Dallas” event so that we can attend the tasting event for free…hopefully (that’s what I’ve been told).  Tickets are $100.00 each so if we don’t get lucky, I guess we may shell out the dough… haha pastry joke—shell + dough!  Ok, I’m a little corny sometimes…


-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment