Thursday, July 18, 2013

Why Do I Love DASANI DROPS?

Hello World,

It's been awhile since I've written anything so let's bring you up to date!  We are expecting our first baby girl in September and we are also now married!  Yay, us!

Okay now on to business.  I've been an "Influenster" for quite some time now. It's a great site where you can sign up and try new products and submit awesome reviews.  Great thing is, you get to keep the products!  If you would like an invite, send me an e-mail at ChroniclesofMarti@gmail.com!

I recently received Dasani Drops, Dasana bottled water, and some awesome coupons from Influenster and I am writing a review today about them.

I love Dasani Drops because it's sugar free and zero calories.  No artificial sugars either--i.e. aspartame.  Okay you are thinking sugar free and zero calorie must tastes BLAH! However, it doesn't!  You can control the amount you want to put in your water and I like to put lots.  It gives it this nice flavored water without having to drink Kool-Aid! 

I received Strawberry Kiwi and Grape in my box.  I really want to try the other flavor such as Pineapple Coconut, Mixed Berry, and Pink Lemonade.



The drops by itself taste concentrated so that is a good thing.  The only con is that it stains your fingers for a day.  Not a bad trade-off!

Try it out for yourself and post your comments here!

Disclaimer:  These items were received complimentary from Influenster.  Make sure you visit:
DASANI™ Facebook Page.
DASANI DROPS™ Twitter Page.
DASANI™ Review Page.






No comments:

Post a Comment