Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coppell, TX: Mua Sushi


Menu:  http://www.muasushi.com/menu/
Hours: 
Lunch- Monday through Friday 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Dinner- Sunday through Thursday 5:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m. & Friday through Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

I decided to venture out of the office and get lunch one day.  I normally bring my own lunch so luckily this turned out pretty good.

I tried the Beef Teriyaki Bento Box from Mua Sushi located in Coppell, TX.

It consisted of beef teriyaki over grilled onions, steamed rice, California roll, a fried dumpling, various pickled veggies (oshinko- Japanese radish- is my favorite!), miso soup, and ginger dressing salad.  It was definitely worth $10!

The order was prepared very quickly, the staff was nice, and my food tasted awesome!  This will definitely be a repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment